Environmental & Planning Law
Howell & Co. Solicitors offer a comprehensive legal service in Environmental & Planning Law. The Principal Solicitor has an indept knowledge of this area having studied and worked in this sector prior to qualifiying as a Solicitor. She is an active member of the Irish Environmental Law Association.
- Advice on Irish environmental legislation, European directives & regulations
- Defending enforcement proceedings
- Litigation in the District Court, Circuit Court and High Court
- License applications
- Legislative advices
- Planning applications, appeals, due diligence & warranties
- Exempted & unauthorised developments
- Applications for retention permissions
- Compulsory purchase orders
- Enforcement proceedings
- Planning injunctions
- Litigation including judicial review
Get in touch with us today by filling in our contact form, or call us on 01 4030777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance with environmental law or planning issues.